Adult Education in Gloucestershire will be running a free six-day training course for would-be entrepreneurs in Gloucestershire.
What is it?
The ‘Level 2 Certificate in Preparing for a Business Venture’ course is aimed to provide people with a blended package of skills development, which will enable them to explore and prepare their businesses ideas, together with developing their skills in order to launch a successful small business venture. It will happen through the effective delivery of skills development workshops. They will also benefit from ‘networking’ through the Learning Group and one-to-one mentoring sessions.
The workshops will cover the following:
- Identifying personal development needs in order to start a business venture
- Considering a business idea
- Identifying the resources and location for a business venture
- Understanding selling within a business venture
- Importance of business plans (Vision & Goals)
- And more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wishes to acquire new skills and at the same time; receive an accredited qualification following successful completion of the course.
This course is FREE subject to eligibility. Please note that spaces are limited.
When and where?
- 6 days – 26/06, 30/06, 10/07, 14/07, 20/07, 27/07 (all dates need to be attended),
- All 9.30am – 3:30pm,
- Adult Education in Gloucestershire, 4-6 Commercial Road, Gloucester GL1 2EA.
For more information about this course and others from Adult Education in Gloucestershire, please visit their website.